NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sweat, Grime and Valentines

Today was Valentines Day -- is Valentines Day -- and as usual, nothing completely out-of-the-ordinary happened; to me, at least.

We spent a whole 3 hours at the school field; sweating, stinking and whining under the hot sun while we waited our turn on the lontar peluru whatever whatever. I made a total fool out of myself by being one of the few people who did not pass a single event! Ergh! I'm so furious at myself.

By 10.10am, my face resembled that of a lobster, and I was, to put it into simple terms, terribly embarassed.

On the bright side, however, the whole, "sukantara" thing wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Ariel and I had our share of laughs. We made up this rediculous song that drove mostly everyone who heard it insane! Haha. I got a good laugh out of that one.

You know the song, "Farmer in the Dell"? Yes, the child song, thats the one. Yeah, well, due to the fact that UV rays were practically drilling holes through my very flesh, Ariel and I had come up with this new way of singing it -- a parody, if you must.

I won't waste my time by typing the entire bloody thing into this blog. I'm far too... sane... to do such a thing.

After recess, Ariel and I occupied our preciously wasted time by doing other preciously wasted activities. We read, we sang, we chatted. Nothing much there. Our Math teacher allowed us to go out at 1.38pm, instead of the usual 2pm.

Having MORE free time on our hands, Ariel and I decided to make a quick break to the nearby 7-11. We bought ice-creams and chowed down before my mum came to pick me up.

And.... here I am!

Interesting day, huh? All I want to do now is fall into unconsciousness by the sweet, soothing sounds of my Windows Media Player. I would use an MP4 player instead, but considering I don't have one, I had to stick with my lame second alternative. Sob! I'm just pathetic like that.

No comments: