NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Monday, February 5, 2007

Its All About Me

I can't believe I'm actually giving up on my old blog, "0blivi0us" for a new one. But, yeah, here I am. Typing on a new blog... with its normal font, and its boring wallpaper-white template... yeah.

The reason I've decided to start a new blog was because my old one was starting to sound a little too... angsty for my taste. Accoriding to my mum, and other people I know, blogs are supposed to be about writing out your experiences, not starting a war of words or unleashing your emotions upon -- that's a diary's job [insert cheesy grin here].

Anyways, I'm not new to the whole blogging experience, I've been using blogger since the year 2004 (I think), with the exception of most of 2006, of course, where I had been absent from the presence of the internet for the longest time.

Aahh, well.

I just wish I had made a new profile instead. But, nooo, I'm probably using the same stinkin' old one I did with my last blog (I blame myself for not wanting to start a new email account).

Anyways, more about myself (though I'm sure you all know most about me based on my profile! Heh!); just because its a new blog and all, I think its best we start with the formalities, ne?

All right: Hi! My name is Hannah -- which is short for Noor Hannah Bt Mohd Nasir Bin Mohd Khalid Bin... Ahh, you get the point! Its just Hannah, for you (not "Hana" or "Hanah", Hannah!). I'm 16-year-old and I am currently in the Science Stream (I say currently coz you never know when I'd be kicked out -- I'm really bad at Physics and Chemistry).

I have a deep, very powerful passion towards art (be it writing, reading, drawing -- you name it), and I have no other interests that do not concern such. I like history, I hate Science. I enjoy painting, I despise sports.

I am currently on the road of becoming a world-reknown author/producer/co-director of a book I will later publish and become a bigger hit than the great Harry Potter itself.

I have huge ambitions, and, together with such, a few, rather major flaws: I'm a very, very competetive, emotional, somewhat bossy, over-expressive, highly sensitive, extremely egoistic, totally dramatic, working time-bomb, and I often find myself waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

There is a purpose I abandoned my old blog for this classy, sleek new one. Its because my old blog was far too harsh and deep and melodramatic. I don't want that. I had promised, during the beginning of this year, that I would start to change my sick, lazy, over-dramatic ways for a better one. Thus, I decided, that to start thinking differently, I should consider expressing myself differently as well. I considered, and here I am.

I'm also a fan of anime. I don't watch it much, but I marvel at its excellence time-to-time. My favourite animes include Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho. Most people don't agree with my taste in shows, but I stand my ground when I say that old-school anime still rocks best.

Oh, well. I think that's enough of that; I mean, have you honestly ever seen an introduction this long?! Seriously. Its 10pm all ready here where I live, and I have a pop quiz for History tomorrow (though I don't know whether its still considered a pop quiz or not if you knew about it beforehand). Oh, God!! I'm so NOT ready. I have one page of unfinished Add Maths homework to do AND a test!! EEP.

Wish me luck, people.

No comments: