NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good News, Bad News Dillema

Yeah! I finally posted in a new story on fanfiction. Its, as usual, a Hiei/Botan thing, from the anime, "Yu Yu Hakusho". Eep! I'm SO excited. I love the story so, so much. You can check out my profile and read some of my fics here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~thenewmastercreater. Ch-ch-ch-ch-check it out!

News update!

Valentines Day tomorrow. Woo (note sarcasm in, "woo"). I expect nothing, not even a lollipop FROM MYSELF to MYSELF, because, apparently, I got the news way too late. Grr.

Meh, whatever.

Last night I watched this great movie called, "Skeleton Key". It was AWESOME! I totally rated it an 8 out of 10. Kate Hudson was brilliant in the movie. The whole thing moved on like realism. I loved it so much. It is one of the few horror flicks out there that kept me awake at night.

I mean it. I was literally kept awake til about 2am, thinking about that movie. The scariest part was the Hoodoo chanting on the recording. I'm so scared I don't dare type it down! I couldn't sleep so bad that I was forced to turn on the radio. I was lulled to unconsciousness by the irritating sounds of Michelle Branch's "Everywhere", over and over and over again! My old radio malfunctioned somewhere in the night that it kept repeating the same songs.

Apart from that, I was also kept awake by the multiple mosqitoe bites all throughout my body. Ergh! Scratch bites during this super hot season is NOT a good combination. I can't believe my stinkin' aircon chose THIS time of year to go all malfunctioned on me! Ergh!

Hmm. Did I tell you about the reading I was invited to? No, of course I didn't, dummy, I just found out today. D'oh!

Haha. I've been asked to read something out, though I'm afraid I shan't. I haven't got a single thing to read. A poem, an essay... Plus, there is the whole "stage fright" matter to look forward to, as well.

Okay! Good news!

Daddy FINALLY brought back theRM200! YAY. I am SO gonna buy myself an MP4 player this weekend. Woo! Victory dance, everyone!

The third speaker for debate has been chosen, too. Its Audrey. She's actually a lot better than me, to be honest, and I'm just glad I knew her beforehand, and that we ain't stuck with some jerk who wants to overthrow the rest of us. Haha.

Done with the good news, now for the bad:

SUKANTARA TOMORROW!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Oh, sob, oh, cry! I SO do NOT want to go there and make a total fool out of myself. Just like everything else, I do it with a passion. A HATEFUL passion. I HATE SPORTS!! NOOOO!

I'm so dead tomorrow. Lontar peluru AND cakera. Sob! Oh, take me now!

No comments: