NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Room to Breathe

eI've been extremely pissed-out lately, and I don't really know the reason why. I just find everything irritating and unbearable, and I often find myself cussing and snapping at the tiniest of faults and reasons.

At the moment, I am sitting in my room, soaking in the tantalizing lyrics of Linkin Park and trying to ease my flaring temper. I just cleaned up downstairs, and I am now locking myself from the rest of my family.

My uncontrollable temper seems to slowly be clawing into the moods of everyone else; now my sister is mad for no reason, and I have the great temptation of screaming at her to, "shut the hell up."

Sometimes I wonder; would I be happier if I was all alone? Uninterrupted by the petty needs of the rest of the world?

I realize that my temper seems to unleash itself far more during the holidays than it does during my average school days. Is it just me? or perhaps the fact that I don't have enough time during school days to flare out at everyone else??

Well, I've gotta go now. I'm skipping my chores, and ignoring my parents, so I best not push my luck any further. Bye.

No comments: