NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Friday, March 23, 2007

A Short One

Its been a while since I've updated this thing. My bloody computer doesn't work on blogger, so I am forced to use the study-room PC instead -- and the study room computer is, like, SO slow! Arrrgh!

Anyways, a lot has happened during these past few... weeks. Bad news? Loads. We lost debate. I failed my first EVER Add. Maths test. I made a complete mockery of my self so many times that I can't even count 'em.

Good news? Close to nil. I can count them with my fingers, in fact. I made Secretary of the English Society and the AJK of Chess -- which, I believe, is REALLY unfair to the other members. I mean, I've never even BEEN for Chess, and the one day I DID, I made it as AJK. And Besides, I hardly even know how to play the bloody game.

Hmm. Aside from that... I GOT MY MP4 player! Woo! The entire process of getting the dang thing took about 5-7 hours, more or less? Anyways, it was definitely worth it. I paid exactly RM200 (which is EXACTLY my budget) and got this pretty cool minmi version PFM-240 which I named, "Jack" (trust me, you don't want to know).

Ariel's birthday was today. They were so busy with choir; I'm kinda glad I didn't join, or else I'd be forced to meet for practices almost every single day. I gave Ariel this watch. My mum actually chose the gift, so Ariel, if you're reading this, you can thank my mum for that! ;)

Ariel and I have also decided to start making these freaky X-Men comics. A few of our friends have read it, and I guess they think its pretty cool, so I'm planning on publishing it to the school magazine. Yay! Now everybody can know how insane and immature I am!

I've been watching American Idol again this year. Its great! VOTE BLAKE LEWIS! :) or Jordin Sparks! Anyone but Sanjaya, Gina, Haley, and Phil (so what I'm pretty much saying is that you have a choice between Chris, Chris, Jordin, BLAKE <<<< VOTE HIM, LaKisha and Melinda).

Remember America, the choice is YOURS. Make it right!

No comments: