NOTE : this blog is best viewed through Internet Explorer | Music cannot be heard if using FireFox

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Oh, Woe Is Me!

My parents are out (again!) and I'm supposed to be studying (again!). These past few days have been dedicated to Add. Maths, Add. Maths, and even more Add. Maths. Ughhh! Its driving me insane!

Not to mention the fact that I've just been told to get a speech done by TOMORROW for the Public Speaking competition ON THURSDAY. Aaah! I have absolutely NO idea what to talk about! I've been given a few choices, but my mind just goes all blank everytime I find myself in front of the computer screen. I've been trying, with multiple failed attempts, to get a bloody speech done, and now I'm getting extremely desperate!

Oh, woe is me! Zenj and Nirmal must be having better luck than I am, I can tell you that!

AAAARGH!! I'm so angry that I just want to implode or something!!

My dad is forcing this stupid Add. Maths book into me. He said NO TV or computer until he comes home -- which would be like, four hours from now?! UGH! How am I going to survive?! Being the insolent fool I am, I decided to ignore him and went online anyways (the reason why I am here now).

I did about 10 mathematics questions, and I have another 50 to go before I can satisfy them!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: